Tesla’s online customer service experience survey

JanisZieds_Thesis

09-04-2020
The Netherlands, Amsterdam
Good afternoon Tesla enthusiasts!

My name is Janis Zieds and I am currently doing my thesis assignment for HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht in The Netherlands on “How the car manufacturer, Tesla, can improve its online customer service experience?”

I came up with this research topic as I saw a large number of negative reviews, comments, and posts on social media from clients of Tesla. Many clients appear to be dissatisfied with Tesla's online customer service experience claiming it to be very poor due to slow responses or inefficient assistance from Tesla when dealing with questions or serious issues that need to be solved.

Therefore, I have created a survey from which I would like to find out how, in your opinion, can Tesla make improvements in its online customer service experience, so that the image of the brand can be improved and potentially attract new customers. The link to the survey →

https://forms.gle/E58GE6HNFc8WWz4u9

I am also searching for people who would like to participate in an interview (via video chat) which would take around 15-20 minutes to be completed. If you have some spare time, I would really appreciate your help. You can contact me by sending me an e-mail to jzieds@gmail.com , so that we can get in touch and arrange a suitable time for you to do the interview. I would really appreciate your input!

I hope you stay safe and healthy during these difficult times!

Vriendelijke groeten,

Janis Zieds